The foundation of any building or road construction is the most critical issue any owner should be concerned with, as well as, the quality of materials used during construction. ReAgg delivers construction aggregates to Baltimore and surrounding areas. We produce high-standard aggregate materials including sand, crushed stone, slag, and natural materials.
Benefits of Construction Aggregates with ReAgg
Many benefits accompany the use of aggregates and other natural materials. Here’s a few reasons why our customers choose us for aggregates:
- The aggregates are readily available in various sizes
- We offer onsite crushing services, delivery and hauling services
- We choose to develop a relationship with our clients
- Ethics matter and we are honest, sincere and provide safety in everything we do
Categories of Aggregates
The categories in which aggregates are categorized include gravel and granite.
Gravel aggregates are obtained through sifting quarried rocks or with our onsite stone crushing services. We can crush stone to a specific size.
Granite aggregates are formed when the magma below the Earth’s Surface crystalizes. Many construction sites use granite aggregate. The granite aggregates are found in various sizes that are 20-40mm, 10-20mm, 5-20mm, 5-10mm, 3-5 mm, 2-5mm, 0-2mm as well as 0-5 granite sand. The aggregates sizes are unique and serve a wide range of construction purposes.
- Crushed stone that is a fine dust or particle is often used as mix for concrete foundations and slabs. The sizes range from a dust to ¾ inches. It’s also used in concrete patch repair products to repair holes or cracks.
- 1 to 2” crushed stone is used in construction projects for a solution to drainage, septic systems and in dry wells.
- Rip Rap comes in a variety of sizes as Rip Rap 1, 2, and 3. It varies between 3 – 9” and is chosen depending on the construction application. Typically, Rip Rap is also used as a drainage solution and is effective in preventing erosion.
Contact ReAgg to request a quote for crushed stone delivery, hauling services, or concrete disposal. We serve as suppliers in the Baltimore, Fairfax, Alexandria, Rockville, Washington DC metropolitan areas.