Whether you are developing a plan for landscaping or laying down a driveway on your property, Re-Agg has crushed stone with many applications and uses. Making the choice of the right stone and size can be confusing, so Re-Agg has put together some information regarding the differences in the materials they offer.
Washington, DC crushed aggregate suppliers offer the five most common types of crushed stone.
- Grit is the finest of all the crushed stones. It improves the conditions for traction, and walking. It can be used for icy surfaces during the winter or added to coatings for patios and decks. This will help with slickness cause by rain.
- Rip-Rap is one of the biggest materials for crushed stone. It prevents erosion along hills and shorelines because the soil is held in place with the larger stones.
- One of the most popular crushed stones is crushed-stone, Gravel, has a lot of applications. The smaller size is excellent for yard paths, driveways, and walkways, and it comes in your choice of colors.
- Washed Clean is a crushed stone containing solid color. The stone has been washed and processed, so it is free of dirt and dust. This is the perfect option for decorating indoors.
- Crushed & Screened has not been clean, but it is crushed. Any dust or dirt remain, making this a great choice for garden beds, or most outdoor decorating.
For more information, or to get started with crushed stone simply contact Re-Agg.